Saturday, April 02, 2011

1 am

it's a wonderful evening when I can nurse Kamren, leave him downstairs with Daddy and crawl into my bed before 930...  knowing that kamren will be up before midnight, but I'm gonna get some uninterrupted sleep, no hearing him move or breath off key and I wake up. 

I'm in bed and Sydney comes in to hug and give me a quick cuddly hug, then she runs off and Peyton runs back up and snuggles with me.  She decided to stay upstairs with me cuz Daddy put on the Orphan and Peyton doesn't like scary movies. Mommie doesn't like Daddy putting scary movies on either, but I'm thinking time and I only have a little time before Kamren wakes up and I'm up again.  I put on Hotel for Dogs for Peyton and we snuggle til I fall asleep, I'm sure it didn't take long.

Midnight came really fast, as did Kamren with a fresh diaper.  So I rocked him and nursed him for about 30 minutes and then we got back to bed.  There was colic crying at 1 am...  Yep.  for a couple hours Kamren was awake and not happy, nothing made him happy and when Kamren is unhappy... Mommie is unhappy as well. 

So we rocked while the rest of the house slept, and I tossed and turned while he laid in his co sleeper making noise and then yelling.  Up again.  Yikes it was an ugly night, but at least we had a good Saturday morning.

Ben took Sydney and Peyton to Devin's 3rd Bday party.  Bianca and Ben had Velocity try outs.  It was just me and Kamren.  I made a mushroom omelet for breakfast, had some Yukon Organic Blend coffee and we hung out.  We went out back and played with Kallie, walked around a bit, then settled in for some rocking.

Sandra came by at lunch time and brought lunch, yummy.  We hung out for a couple hours with her lil girl Sarah, who cried like a baby when Sandra held Kamren.  So she only got to hold him about 15 minutes, then had to hold Sarah.   We had a great visit and then after she left Kamren and I laid down to nap, except I got sucked into watching Fried Green Tomatoes - one of my all time favorite movies. 

Ben brought Carnita's when they came home from the party.  It tasted so good, but I missed the good hot salsa, can't do that to Kamren.  Everyone went outside to play for a lil while, it was to cold for Kamren so we didn't stay out very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment