Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Down for the count

Tuesday 2am that's when it hits me...  Food Poisioning or the Flu.  I don't know... but I spent most of the night in the loo and the next day.  How can I be sick, it's hard to take care of a baby when you're flat on your back or curled up in a ball. 

My biggest fear is that Kamren will get sick, so I tried to have limited contact with him, hard to do when your nursing...  So I mostly nursed him and then laid him down or Ben held him.  It was the longest day and night, but today I'm feeling much better.  So far Kamren still seems healthy and hopefully the sickies skips the rest of us. 

I had to cancel a couple visits for today, so glad I did.  It's been a really nice day so far.  I think I wanna take a lil drive, hit up an ATM and Starbucks, that always makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment