Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Bianca started in the goal box. First time playing goalie in a game. She did awesome. She came out running, sliding, punching balls out. At half time she came out to play the field. Final Score 3 Nil Velocity....
My camera battery died mid way through the game but I got a few pictures of the lil ones...
Sharon getting cozyStanding room only
Here is a list of the stops & their ratings:
1. Sophia's - BEST coconut Mojito's in Sac.
2. Brew It Up - Great Beers, but the service was terrible, we went back for dinner after the Crawl. Not that we really needed to eat more. Coffee and Creme Brulee was good.
3. The Melting Pot - Yummy Fondue - chocolate strawberries, brownies, banana's & Champagne
4. Clarion Mansion Court
5. Butch & Nellie's Coffee - They served Guinness beer floats
6. Azul Mexican Food & Tequila Bar - Flavored Tequila's & Chips & Salsa
8. Beach Hut Deli
9. Kru - sushi and sangria
10. Temple Fine Coffee & Tea - One of my favorite Coffee Houses. Organic Stuff
11. Sweetwater Restaurant & Bar - Yummy Skewers
12. Cultive Frozen yogurt - Fresh Fruit on yogurt, huge fresh blackberries
13. Hot Italian Pizza & Panini Bar
14. Mochii Yogurt
15. Rubicon Brewing C0
16. Paaesano's Pizzeria
17. Old Soul Co - More Organic Coffee
18. Aioli Bodega - Yum
19. Buckhorn Grill - Best Steak Sandwiches
20. L Wine Lounge & Urban Kitchen - Best Atmosphere & wines
22. Celestin's Island Easts & Cajun - Best Jambalaya
23. 3 Fires Loung
24. Sapporo Grill - Best Sushi - they had a feast fit for Kings and Queens.
25. Bistro 33 Midtown
My Favorite place on the crawl was Sapporo.
The girls and I walked over to the Fantastic 4's place to play with Andrew and Luke while Uncle Steven and Aunt Joan went to a Parent Teacher Conference.
The kids had a great time.... There was horseback riding, coloring, reading, apple jacks, working with tools and building forts... all in the matter of a couple hours.... There were no time outs, no naps and no changing diapers.... oh did i mention kisses... Luke gave me about a hundred kisses, I think he was making up for all the growls he used to give me.....
Andrew, Sydney, Luke, Peyton
First stop was picking up our Roller Derby Tickets from Lora. Always running late by way of Starbucks. It was time for a treat, so we stopped by the local cafe for some hot coco, ice water, ice tea and cookies....