Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maria Maria

I haven't seen Maria in over a month.  Normally I see her every day, a few times a day, so it was great to see her bright and early this morning.  She brought Starbucks... I swear all of my friends know me and my family so well.  They always bring starbucks *lol*  So we had Passion Tea's, Sydney and Peyton really liked the tea, and chocolate chip crossiant, there was lemon bread, pomigranite scone, cranberry scone, yummy.  I think I've been eating way to much desserts....  I had cake pops this week too.  Yikes... 

Kamren had just eaten and got a diaper change when Maria showed up, he was happy to see her.  He got really comfortable in her arms and after a little bit of chattin, he fell fast asleep.  It was nice to catch up with Maria, I miss all my adult interaction, especially with my Maria.  I can't wait to start playing soccer again with her.  It's been about 7 months since I played soccer, and it will probablly be another 3 to 5 months before I start playing again.  I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym and running. 

At St Patty's Day I was totally reminising about my St Patty's Adventures I had with Maria when we were in LA.  Oh how traveling made work so much more fun.  I really miss that.  I hope things get back on track soon at work, and that we can eventually get on the road again... though it may never happen...  all i can say is at least we had LA :)






No comments:

Post a Comment