Friday, March 29, 2013

Awake

Yesterday I was exhausted when I got home. Stoked to see the kids cleaned house and walked to the park for an impromptu play date with Logan. Especially since Bianca called to complain that Sydney wasn't helping with laundry and was being naughty.
Made dinner and lounged on the couch. No gym for me. I really wanted bed, so at 815 I took the kids up to get them ready for bed and read to them. Tucked everyone in for the night and crawled into bed.
Sleep evaded me. I closed my eyes a s the wheels in my head were spinning. I tried and tried to sleep. Counted sheep. It was 10 and then 11. I was overtired and not sleeping.
I was thinking. Beach trips to plan. Mini vacation with my sis, mom and kids plus a beach trip to SLO to see out besties the millers. So much to plan so littles time. Okay SLO this summer. July I think. Capitola or bodega bay in August and Dl in December. Woohoo.
I eventually fell asleep somewhere between Ben snoring and the fan spinning. Woke up at 2, 4, 630 and ya so another sleepless night. It's been over a month of this poor sleep. I'm n unhappy girl when I'm having hot flashes and no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment