Thursday, June 06, 2013

Thursday - start the weekend early


Good Morning....  thought I'd start with a couple pics.







We enjoyed playing in the backyard for a couple hours before the summer heat forced us back inside.  The kids took turns spraying each other and riding bikes. 


Once inside the kids wanted to watch a movie after lunch and I put Kamren down for a nap. While he slept I uploaded photos for a book project I've been wanting to do. Yes a photo book. I was going to do an Instagram book.. Bunch of Instagram photos but not sure that is going to work out. Seems the dpi and res sucks. Haha. We shall see what I get
Daddy got home and we played outside a lil more then got ready for swim lessons. 
I have no swim lesson photos becuz in like a single mom with three kids and I can't take pics and be in the pool. Kamren went underwater 4 times. Miss Emma said to blow in his face then dunk him that works best. He jumped into the pool a bunch of times even to Emma. They had a nice conversation and after she told him her name. He kept saying it. So cute. What a flirt. Emma. Sounds like EEma. Even cuter.  He talked nonstop about her the rest if the evening. 
Surprise photo while kam is going nini

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. I just want to smooch them!!!

    ReplyDelete