Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Years Resolutions

1. GET A NEW JOB
2. Be More Patient
3. Chill on the Starbucks
4. Not to feel Guilty when I do things for myself
5. Make my lunch
6. Eat Breakfast with Bianca every morning
7. Blog More

Okay well it's a short list, one I think I can handle. Let's see....

Turned in a resume, job application and a one page cover letter - selling myself on Wednesday...

Had an interview on Thursday for a CI @ DTSC

Friday I kept my house from flooding and tried really hard to be patient.... Haven't been to Starbucks in a week.... but I'm already planning on going next Sunday before I head to Walnut Creek to hang out with my cousins, aunt and grandma -

Saturday I caught up on Gossip Girl and watched the last 5 episodes of One Tree Hill (again) so I'd be ready for the Premiers...

Coffee is set to brew at 545 in the morning

Lunches are 3/4 complete

Bianca starts back to school tomorrow after being off for two weeks - I'm praying it's gonna be a WONDERFUL SUNSHINEY MORNING

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least you have a list! I think the Starbuck's and "don't feel guilty" items should be combined!

    You've given me some inspiration...to start using my coffee machine more...just wish someone would share it with me!

    Good luck with the interview! This might be the year!

    ReplyDelete