Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday

Bianca keeps talking about nurtured... she's nurturing Peyton or so she claims

Mom and Pops got up early, of course I'm always up, but I decided to make some coffee and read one of my parenting magazines while the babies slept. I got about half way through when Peyton woke up again and wanted to play... sometimes they are all smiles and happy, fun, fun in the morning.. Today was one of those no cry wake ups. We played for a lil while and then Peyton decided she needed more milk, so she nursed and dropped off quickly.

We planned on going to church @ 930, we got a late start but made it to church nonetheless. We had to cram into the last pew, church was packed. we decided to carry the babies in today, no baby bjorn or wrap... my arms were sore... Daddy held Sydney and I held Peyton, Peyton nursed a couple times and went mimi. Sydney was asleep the entire service. Miranda, Ty and Nami were supposed to meet us at church... they were no shows... I'd like to state that I called miranda a few times today and she's refusing to take the calls -- Bad Friend.

One of the girls from my gym was at church, she recognized me... must be because I had the twins with me, she didn't have her daughter so I was a lil confused when she told me she remembered me from the gym on Friday. What a small world. She's got a 7 week old daughter, very cute.

After church we went to lunch at the Hoppy Brewing Company on Folsom Blvd. The food was excellent and the babies enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were stood up.... I have never eat there, have always wanted to. Now that I know the food is good maybe I will drag Steven.

    ReplyDelete