Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mama needs a half caf

Yesterday I put the babies in the crib for some kickin back time. They enjoyed doing the bicycle and raisin the roof while chattin it up. I put clothes away and chatted with them. I ended up putting Sydney in the crib to nap a couple times... and then last night I wasn't sure I wanted her to actually sleep in the crib... so I took her out and put her in the co sleeper with her sister. Sydney went to sleep at 9 and Peyton went to sleep closer to 11.

Get this.... I woke up a couple times during the night.. but didn't wake the babies... and they slept til 445 am... that's soooooooooooooooooo long... I nursed them both, pumped a gallon (okay really 4 or 5 ounces) and then went back to bed til 7 when they both woke up and nursed and decided it was play time. I was still crazy tired...

at 9 am.. Ben walked into the house.... home again... dang it... he's been sick on and off for over a week..... and i don't want to get sick, and I sure as heck don't want the babies or bianca to get sick... why oh why can't he get better.

Amy came over at 930 - we had a day planned... at first we planned on going to the Mommie and Me class.... but i realized bianca had the appt at the orthodontist.. the evaluation... so we picked her up and rushed there, she brushed her teeth really quick before the appt. didn't take long for them to tell us the recommendation - a two parter.. first phase - expander for the top of her mouth, she's got a narrow top jaw... a crossbite... ect... $6800 for braces.... she starts in june... she is so EXCITED.... she can't wait... the sooner the better for her.

Next stop, home to nurse babies and then to the babies dr... Sydney weighs 14 lbs 2 oz and Peyton is 12 lbs 4 oz. No measurements on the height. the babies have a cold, head cold only. the lungs are clear.. or so Diane said.... keeping a close eye on them - no fever....

Home to nurse again - i totally forgot the Ulta stop... meeting Brandy at the Gym at 4... she called and FLAKED at 350, I didn't get the message, didn't matter I was still going to the gym. She said Friday... I'll be there, who knows if she will.

2 comments:

  1. poor girls,

    There is something going around... Andrew has just this runny nose , I am getting my yearly sinus infection. It is like clock work! Man what is it with fold flakin on you ? That sucks. oh . got the invite , it was sitting in my over flowing mail box =)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to pretend that your decaf is a halfcaf. Say it over and over....my decaf's a halfcaf...my decaf's a halfcaf...my caf's not a caf, wait..I don't own a calf...what was I saying? Luv ya girl!

    ReplyDelete