Thursday, May 25, 2006

just tired

first feeding call was at 143, that after going to sleep at 1130, next feeding came about 342, next feeding 530, 645, 800... well that sucked... Ben stayed home from work... yes he's still sick... Whats worse than crying babies? sick men. You know it's true, they are the biggest babies of all, and because I already have two babies at home, I'm so not sympathetic... I used to be, I used to take really good care of Ben when he was sick, but now... I don't have the time or energy. I felt bad because he wanted me to go to the urgent care with him. (our dr's decided to toss us to the curb for some strange reason... and western health advantage said he can't see a new dr til June 1... what the hell...) Ben made a quick trip, he said the line was out the door....

both babies decided it was time to play early on this morning... so we did... we messed around. I think I ate breakfast somewhere around 7:30, never got to really go back to sleep. I did take one baby back to bed with me at 8...but we were up at 830... I had a day planned... going to my parents house... but that never happened. Bianca's carpool buddy - Kelsie was coming over after school, and it was an early day. the day flew by... I took the kiddos to pick up the tweens... Ben was off to urgent care for another try at getting inside the door.

I took the tweens for blizards at diary queen... not something I really needed... we came home and I watched my soap... and then played a game with Bianca and Kelsie, we did some fun gossiping and girl talk... we had lots of fun. Took the kids outside and they ran around with the dog for awhile. Kelsie went home about 6.

I wanted Chipotle... Poor Ben... he's on the BRAT (banana, rice, applesauce, toast) diet.. he's so not happy. I had a yummie chicken bowl, I think I like the jasmine rice. After dinner I took a cat nap with Peyton... woke up about nine.. yeah about an hour nap. We all watched some tv.. and here I am blogging. I need to take some new pictures of the kids... and get them uploaded.. maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment