Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Surprise

We went to the in-laws house and I got online to check myspace. Everyone knows I have so much trouble with myspace at home so I seldom check, but I was so excited when I saw a message from my friend Marea.

We are highschool friends and we got back in touch probably five years ago and then lost contact and got back in touch a few years ago and then she moved away and then she came back and we both went through some things... Well I had a message on myspace from her... I was stoked. I wrote her back and then she called me... we chatted a lil bit and then Sydney started crying and needed to eat.

I'm so happy for Marea, she's got a little girl Laila Lu, she's five months old now, so Laila, Sydney and Peyton are gonna be close in age, hopefully they'll be friends like Marea and me. Her daughter is so cute, she's got lots of hair (at least in the picture I saw). I'm looking forward to meeting her.

I'm so excited for Marea and Travis, Laila is a such a treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so cool. I found an old forend on myspace too. Only she has been through some bad stuff so I need to keep my distance. I love when I have firends with kids close in age, it makes he bod that much more special.

    ReplyDelete