Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Open House

Today was an early day for Bianca, so it was an early day for the rest of us too. Sydney and Peyton didn't sleep in today, so I got to wake up about 730. The girls were all smiles this morning, we played until they got tired and then they drifted off for a lil while - gave me time to update the blog and get ready for the day. Bianca got out of school at 1220 today, so the girls and i took a ride (i was hoping to get them to fall asleep before I got to the gym). The babies stayed awake. When we got to the gym, Sydney was asleep, but Peyton was wide awake. I nursed her a lil bit and then her and Bianca hung out while Sydney slept and I rode the bike. I did fifteen minutes and then Syd woke up. I put her in the swing and we talked, she was happy. I rode five minutes with Peyton before moving onto the machines. I did the machines and then took Sydney on a five minute bike ride too... Bianca was anxious to get outta the gym, she was bored.... ~rolls eyes~

We got home and everyone was sleepy (me and the babies). We took a nap. Now we're getting ready for Open House.

1 comment: