Wednesday, May 17, 2006

work out weigh in

I went to Sutter Pregna Gym today... My sister (AMY), Sydney and Peyton enjoyed the air conditioned gym for a lil while. Sydney and Peyton looked like wine o's sitting on Tia's lap while mama hit the weights and rode the bike. I thought I was just signing up... but I ended up working out... I wore my adidas flips... I will be wearing tennis shoes from now on. It felt awesome to work out. They even have yoga. I'm gonna try and get myself back into the yoga thing. I know it's not gonna be anything like the Bikram Yoga I'm used to doing. (well used to do a couple years ago). I'm hoping Brandy will start going to the sutter pregna gym too.. I'm sure Jack will enjoy hanging out with Bianca, Sydney and Peyton.

After the work out we went to Sutter to weigh the girls.

Sydney weighed in at 13 lbs 14.7 oz
Peyton weighted in at 12 lbs 1.3 oz

those are after nursing weights. Syd took 3 oz and Peyton took 2 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment