Wednesday, May 17, 2006

RACE FOR THE CURE

Friday night we wanted to go to sleep early... that didn't work out. I finally got the babies to sleep around midnight, I climbed right into bed and I was out quickly, Bianca was sleeping with me... she was kicking, and then at 2:39 Peyton woke up, I wandered out to the livingroom and nursed her, I fell asleep for a few minutes, then I put her back in the co sleeper and took Sydney out to nurse her. I was back in bed by 330. Then Peyton woke up at 530, I nursed her, then crawled back into bed wiht Sydney, I slept while she nursed, or dozed off. I was up at 600 getting ready for the race. Didn't take long to get ready, nursed the babies a lil bit before my sister arrived at 700 (late)... we hit starbucks for a fix.. of course mine was decaf... amy tasted it.. she didn't like it... we parked at Mervyns, the street was crazy - we walked about half a mile to get to the race. There were so many people, it was amazing to see everyone come together like that. We got to do a cool workout before the race started, we had lots of fun. Bianca made fun of us as we got our groove on. The babies enjoyed the morning air. Sydney slept most of the time and Peyton was awake. Next year we're gonna try and run, I'll have the jogging stroller by then, and won't be worrying about feeding the babies. We had snacks after the race and headed home.

Andres first communion party. We hit the party about 1130. Bianca was all dressed up to go, brand new dress, then she decided to wear shorts because ben and I didn't want to get dressed up. It was HOT... and we were going swimming after the party. It was really HOT at the party. We got our grub on. The babies enjoyed the party, moving from relative to relative.. but spending most of the time with Papa and Grandma... I was just the milk machine... at uncle rafa's the kids all swam. the pool was warm, I almost wished I brought my suit.. almost... the babies dipped their toes in the water, they didn't like it much. we hung out til six... I was beat down tired by the time we got home...

No comments:

Post a Comment