Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mothers Day

I got some great cards for mothers day. I always enjoy the cards from the kids, Ben always writes their names on the characters... this card had six lil birds in a nest... so even Brandie and Jada (the dogs) got to be a part of the card. It was very sweet. Daddy's card was up next... he was being so secretive about it the night before.... to my surprise he got a fun card, also bird themed... a singing telegram - "with sweet love and devotion.... I wanna stop and thank you baby.... how sweet it is to be loved by you" very cool I was stoked.

I kid you not... he gave me the same exact card three years in a row - but it was an anniversary card.... I'm wondering if I'll get it again this year ~lmao~

We made the rounds. We went to my parents first, hung out for a lil while. the pool was looking sparkling clean and calling our names... I'm looking forward to taking a dip soon. They are in the middle of remodeling so to speak... they've got some painting to do... My dad's business is flourishing right now, they've got lots of work and he's trying to get some more crews out working. He's realy excited. He stopped smoking about a month ago... I'm really proud of him, he's been smoking for probably close to thirty years. Keep up the good work dad. Anyhow the babies had lots of fun, laughing and smiling with Nana and Papa. After that we went to visit Papa and Grandma. We hung out and played some more... the babies were on a roll, they were tired from the day before, I think they slept lots. we BBQ'd and went back home to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment