Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gwen Stefani

Well it's been awhile since i last checked in.... I kept starting and saving this draft to have it disappear every single time. So let me say that JW had tickets to see Gwen and had a family emergency and told me that I was the first person she thought of when it came time to see if anyone could take them off her hands. It was Monday morning and I knew who I wanted to invite, the same girl I talk to every single morning on my drive to work. The same girl I've seen Gwen with at least three times... Amy... so Amy said she was up for the long trip to Marysville... she was driving, but I got suckered into driving home...

At the concert I stood in a huge line to get a shirt for JW... yes - my friend went to see Gwen and all i got was a t-shirt... I figured she'd like the shirt. So we met up with some friends, during the concert and after the concert. We ran into Amber - who Amy said would never be at the concert. Andrea was there, but we didn't talk to her.... her mouth is wired closed. Saw Laura - Amelia's mom from Yoga, she was sitting one row behind us and a few seats over to the left. So we saw lots of Laura. Ran into Alicia too. Then we went up on the lawn to hang out with Amber for a bit where we met a couple other girls, one who just wanted to take us with her and go on a dancing adventure... needless to say we didn't stay long, Gwen stepped onto the stage and we all ran for our seats....

...did i mention the drive home. We left about 11:15 and got home at 1:30 in the morning. Peyton woke up at 2:30 to nurse, Sydney woke up at 3:30 to nurse and it all went downhill from there... good thing I took the day off. The kids stayed with me, had some breakfast and then we dropped the babies at daycare and Bianca and I spent the afternoon together, we saw nancy drew, and did some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment