Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just the three of us

Today it was just the three of us again. Was an early morning for me, but I managed to snag a few hours of sleep during the night. I was up and moving around about 745, the babies nursed and went back to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep, so I was on the computer - catching up on emails and looking through pictures, downloading pictures and trying to figure out which pictures I want to use for the birth announcement. When is it considered to late to send out announcements? Oh well - I'm still sending them out. It's so hard to get pictures where Sydney and Peyton are both looking at the camera or even the vicinity of the camera. Okay so we won't have any frontal shots, maybe if I'm lucky we can get some smiles and show off their dimples. Everytime Sydney smiles - I'm to slow with the camera. I've managed to get one picture of Peyton smiling.

Sydney has grown out of her cute lil pink and green frog outfit... it's the cutest thing... so now I guess Peyton will be going at it alone, since she's still smaller than her sister. I still dressed them the same today, poor Peyton looks like she's wearing someone elses clothes. Awe, but they still look cute.

Like I said it was just us three today. We spent the morning taking turns sleeping, nursing, fussing and getting diapers changed. Okay I didn't participate in any sleeping, fussing - lucky me.. i got to nurse and change babies... Had a lil photo op... Peyton had some wake time, and then Sydney.... and Sydney is still awake... Peyton is snoozing.... I'm gonna crawl into bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment