Friday, March 17, 2006

The Cleaning Lady

the cleaning lady missed work today, so I was pulling double duty, wait triple duty...
okay she had to be at her other job... Raley's you are so lucky to have my sister working for you.

I cleaned house in between taking care of babies, no time for naps or sleeping in. I woke up early and took a shower during the babies first nap, even had time to blow dry my hair. Usually I have to shower at night when everyone is home and they can help with the kiddos. I miss taking showers when no one is home (not counting the babies). I get to have the music on loud (not so loud now) there's something about a hot shower in the morning especially when you don't have anywhere to be. Sipped coffee (decaf) and ate bon bons (kidding).

I miss the cleaning lady... please come back. I'll give you a raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment