Wednesday, July 03, 2013

its the weekend

Saturday night Kamren was burning up, the AC was on blast so I was feeling cool, but Kam was laying agains me and I was heating up.  He woke up in the middle of the night still hot as could be.  So after some temp taking the lil man had a fever.  In the morning he woke up pretty happy, we sat outside and I drank coffee and he played with Kallie.  Checked his head and he was still feverish.  Gave him some Advil and he laid on my lap ready for a nap.  Poor guy.  So hard seeing him not feel well.  I can always see it in his eyes and mood. 

We had a BBQ and swim date for the girls, so Ben ended up staying home with Kam.  Party was great, but I was missing my lil man and it's really hard for me to leave him when he's sick, but hard to deny the girls a good time too.  We swam and and played with Chloe, Lark, Chris, Savannah, Ty, Peyton and Beckham.   Ate yummy food and swam some more.  The kids can't get enough pool time.  We swam almost everyday last week.  Twice at the clubhouse with jackson and Caroline.  The girls are becoming great swimmers, but Kamren still only wants to play in the pool 30 minutes or less.  I'm sure he didn't mind missing the swim/bbq at Hall Haven.  But he would have loved playing with the kiddos. 

Got home later than we anticipated and Bianca had to go to Chicago Fire downtown for Bradeys birthday.  It's hard letting her go all these places, I'd like to believe she's making good choices, but it's hard to know what others are thinking...  She got to go hang out with her friends and celebrate with pizza and dessert.  Bradey gave her a ride home and we only had to stay up til 1130.  Yikes..  I don't know how parents do it.  Not sure how mine managed.  I'm a mess the entire time she's gone.  She's having a great time and I'm like checking my phone constantly to  make sure I didn't miss a text or something.   I guess it will get better.  She is a great kid and I trust that she knows whats right and wrong, but sometimes kids get tired of doing the right thing and want to walk on the wild side, I have a hard time with that.  I still know what it was like being a teenager and things are faster and with all the technology out there....  Keep on making good choices girl.  hard to believe she's gonna be a senior...  Yikes

Monday Kamren was still coughing and feverish, his voice raspy and just not being a big eater.  Tuesday i went to work and Kam went to school.  Sharon said he ate fine, but he didn't eat at home.  I don't know whats up with that.  We went swimming on Tuesday while Bianca was at PT.  The girls loved the pool, but they did fight and argue to much of the time.  Kamren jumped in lots of times, we jumped and swam around, but it wasn't long before he was ready to go home...  We had to wait over an  hour for Bianca and it was too hot to not be in the pool.

it's wednesday and Kamren still isn't feeling well.  So i'm home with him again.  hopefully its not turning into an ear infection, i think i might take him to the dr and him checked out. I love erroring on the side of caution.




No comments:

Post a Comment