Saturday, August 11, 2012

1st Hair Cut

When it comes to hair cuts... I wanted to put it off as long as I could. I was thinking three years old, obviously the way Kamren's hair grew I was hoping for a two year old haircut but even that couldn't wait... So 17 months old.. and it was really time for a haircut. The hair didn't want to lay to the side, only go right in his eyes... So I finally agreed to a haircut as long as we kept it the same style... Here are some before...


someone is excited about the thought of a a haircut
 


second thoughts on the whole thing
 
Ride em cowboy
 Once we arrived at EJ's Little People all Kamren wanted to do was push the vacuum around.  I kept putting him on the sadle and the tractor and he was getting angry... Like Hulk Angry...  The stylist tried to get a good before photo on the tractor and then we whisked him off to the big chair for a trim.  He was unhappy, whined and cried the entire time.  He didn't sit still and we are lucky it turned out as well as it did... though uneven and longer on one side.  The cost $30 for the experience I guess.
After shots
I want this vacuum mom.  I want to give him a real working one

Tractor action


celebrating at The SunFlower with shakes

YUMMY