Friday, August 10, 2012

Six Flags with Cousins


Checkin out the bunny


The girls photo op with the Coyote and Bunny
   We went to Six Flags with Tios Avila for Donovan's 7th birthday. We always have a blast when we get together. We took in a show and rode as many rides as we could before the day was over. Here are just a few of the highlights. Donovan and Peyton are now tall enough to get on the Cobra without a parent or big sister. Devin is now also tall enough to ride with a parent. Tia Andria and I got on V2 with Tio Rudy, Bianca and Reni. That was an experience. I screamed so loud and so much that my throat was sore. The big kids and grown ups minus me and Andria all rode Superman. I'm still not excited about it.


Daddy and Kamren


cousins


watching Dad, Bianca and Reni go on Superman

Superman's phonebooth



The Triplets