Thursday, August 04, 2011

What happened to July?

July was good to us.  We spent the 4th of July at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.  We stayed for the fireworks, that was a huge mistake, no fireworks are that great, to wait an hour afterwards to leave the parking lot.  There were too many people, lots of honking and angry people trying to get home. 

Seems like everytime we go to Six Flags we find new rides or new shows.  So far the best shows are The Dolphins, Sea Lions and Shouka....  We finally braved the splash zone for Shouka...  Sydney, Peyton and me....  Kamren, Daddy and Bianca stayed dry at the top of the stadium.  We were soaked half the day from the drenching of Shouka...  We met up with Mike, Shannon, Stella, Diego and Gabi on one trip.  The kids had fun going on rides together.  I think the Cobra is still a big hit.  Shannon, Bianca, me and Sydney went on Pandamonium (Tony Hawk ride)  it was lots of fun.  Everyone liked getting wet on the water rides, Shannon put her hands up the entire time, not sure how she did it.  We can't wait to meet up again there.

The gym has been good to us, Bianca and I have been doing 5 miles everytime we go... on a new machine that adds Chest Press and Leg Press during your laps...  it's a great workout and one of my favorite next to swimming.  I need to get to the gym a little more often, but it's so hard because I don't like missing out on what Kamren is doing.  Even if it's only 2 hours.  I guess I should be okay with it, since I'll be going back to work and he'll be away for 8 hours instead of 2... 

Playdates are still our favorite things to do, we skip the gym on those days and it's worth it to see the kids having so much fun.... but those tantrums that come from Sydney on some of those days... I'd like to skip those......  I need to go through my pictures so I can add some.....  Kam is asleep, perfect time to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment