Sunday, August 21, 2011

Party in my crib

Kamren slept in his bedroom, in his crib for the first time ever.  He did such a great job, I mean how could he not, sleeping, eating and pooping is what babies do...  Daddy hooked up the monitor and the fun began, after gliding/rocking Kamren to sleep, I laid him in the middle of his crib, placing his binky where he could grab it easily. 
the giraffe was playing relaxing, stay asleep music, so i laid in bed listening to it and finally falling asleep only to wake up every couple hours to run and check on him....  He was snoozing big time.

Kamren slept til 5 am....  Yay...  he slept really good and I only wished I slept half as good.

I nursed Kamren and then laid in in the co sleeper next to my bed and we slept another 2 hours.... I woke up to Kamren smiling, drooling and playing with toys next to my bed, he looked over and laughed.... I love waking up next to him, it's going to be so hard to keep putting him to bed in his room, I'll be missing that cute bright cheery smile when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment