Friday, August 26, 2011

Kamren - Mr Independant

This boy loves being on the floor and I guess he's no mama's boy.... I love to cuddle, and sure... sometimes he enjoys being on my lap, of course mostly because he's hungry.  It's a bit sad and a bit exciting.  So many new things on the horizon for him.  He's so active and on the go...  He's never still for very long.  He's chasing after the girls, me or his daddy, maybe chasing after toys or balls.  He is a man on a mission.  I'm afraid he's going to be walking soon, and I'm not ready for that.  He just started eating rice cereal, I'm not sure if he likes it or not....  He spits up quite a bit after eating, maybe he's eating to much, but I'm not really giving him to much, or maybe his tummy isn't ready.  I don't know....  so we've taken a few days off from rice cereal.





No comments:

Post a Comment