Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunny San Diego

We were welcomed by the warm sunshine when we arrived in San Diego. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. Good thing I brought shorts... okay so it wasn't hot... but warm enough for short sleeves and was wishing I was wearing carpi's or shorts.... We had a great lunch/dinner - fresh fish, mahi mahi sandwich, clam chowder.... it was awesome. best chowder I've had in a long time.

the hotel is no St Claire's... but it's alright.... was thinking it was better than it actually was when I first checked in.... but the doors are all on the exterior... and I hate that... not the safest place. I prefer interior doors. I'm on the 8th floor, and I've taken the stairs up and down three times now... good exercise.

the bed claims to have seven layers of comfort, but no feathers... no down... no wireless Internet, no Internet.... so how am I blogging? I'm on this low strength connection from a rival hotel.... and its like when the wind blows... the connection is lost.

Tomorrow were going to San Diego State - looking forward to that, maybe go to La Jolla, the beaches, we have a planned jog through Balboa Park - maybe a nice dinner out with the gang.

I didn't bring my camera on this trip - maybe daddy will take some great pictures of the kids while I'm gone.

Bianca has tryouts tomorrow - good luck - play hard, be aggressive and do your best. I love you -

I miss being home, traveling wears you out.... and it's no fun to go home and have crying kids... Ben says the kids are all excellent for him, there's no crying - although I don't believe him after the phone call I got tonight... there was screaming and crying coming from the other side of the line. and it was bedtime. Word was that Peyton through a fit at dinner, didn't want to eat, but was fine after dinner. they seemed okay when I talked to them on the phone, hopefully they have a great night. Bianca has been quite the helper with me being gone. She helps them brush their teeth, fixes their hair every morning and dresses the girls - Thank You Bianca

Random Thought - Bianca won't hold my hand in public anymore... how sad is that? Last month it was okay, but this month... I guess it's out....

1 comment:

  1. Bianca:
    Please hold your mom's hand. Otherwise she may get lost somewhere!

    ReplyDelete