Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sutter PregnaGym Farewell Party

After 22 years of service to Pregnant and Postpartum women, Sutter Memorial Hospital cut the PregnaGym... it was a sad day but we knew it was coming. We wrote letters hoping to change someone's mind, but nothing seemed to help - budget cuts are on the rise.


This was the best place that happened to me after Sydney and Peyton were born. The gym became our routine, it got us out of the house, gave us all a lil stimulation, and lots of fun. It was a place I could go every single day and take them with me... I sat on the floor with the babies and nursed them, they played in the swings and bouncers while I worked out, and they met and played with other babies while I did yoga... It was a safe and cool place to be during the hot summer days and a great place to meet other moms and talk babies. I got my adult interation here while the girls got baby interaction. I met a lot of great people who were encouraging and helpful during my postpartum days and even now 20 months later.... Friends for Life


Here are a few pictures from the party . Click the pictures below to see them individually or click on slideshow to see a slideshow version.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I used to intern at the Pregnagym, and wanted to go back when I was pregnant at the end of 2007 to early 2008, but I couldn't find any information as to why they were not answering the phone.

    ReplyDelete