Monday, December 03, 2007

lookin back

I was looking at old pictures and thought this was cute.... especially considering that Dominic always asks me if he can trade Donovan in for Peyton or Sydney.

But look he loves his lil brother too.... but Dominic believes it's a fair trade, some days he wants both Sydney and Peyton for Donovan.... a two for one deal.... and on those days where the girls do nothing but cry... he doesn't seem to care... he says he'll take them anyways
if you're happy and you know it CLAP YOUR HANDS

the three amigos

- Peyton says don't bother me now... I'm trying to get Donovan's shoe on...

score

1 comment:

  1. Okay, LOVE the kids together! I hope DJ and the girls (sounds like a band!) will stick together as they get older. Peyton and the shoes just crack me up! And when was that pic with Dominic?...wow, he's grown a lot it seems since then!

    ReplyDelete