Monday, April 10, 2006

My favorite Sister

It's Monday - Thank goodness for days when my sister doesn't have to work... at a paying boring job. Sunday night was nice, the babies slept and nursed great, and I got a lil bit of sleep, in my wonderful comfy bed. I still love my chair, but sleeping in a chair isn't as fun as a bed.
Did I mention Bianca is home for spring break.... She woke up at 700 with me... I made us yummy pancakes - I nursed babies and got them to sleep again, and I rushed back to bed, knowing that Amy was due to show up at 930. It was 900 when i got back in bed and I woke back up at 1030... I got an extra 90 of beauty sleep (much needed).
                                                                peyton, amy, sydney
                                                                      all smiles this time

It's so nice having an extra two sets of hands.... Bianca is great at getting water and finding binkies and bringing crying babies for feedings and changing..... My sister was great at cleaning the livingroom while I was cleaning the kitchen. I let her wear the babybjorn and carry Peyton around while Sydney slept sweetly in the swing.

Darice came by with my video camera ( I let her borrow it for the weekend wedding event ) Congrats to Heather on her wedding. Darice hung out for awhile, we all gossiped and took turns holding babies, I was just there to offer some milk.... She bailed after another failed attempt at changing Sydney's diaper.... at least this time Sydney only peed all over Darice, the new diaper, the blanket, the changing table pad, and probably the floor.... darice of course swore that sydney's clothes were dry.... ~lmao~

Bianca ran off to play at her friends house.... so it was just me, amy, peyton and sydney for the rest of the afternoon. Nap time? I don't think so.... instead it was a laugh fest... I really needed the laughs... I so enjoy my afternoons with my sister.

Tomorrow my sister back in the rat race.... but my mom's coming to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment