Friday, April 14, 2006

76 in the sun

Friday and the sun is shining bright... Amy came by early with starbucks, I really needed that, only I was wishing I had some caf in my vanilla latte, but the sweet taste of my cafe made me happy. Bianca and I were up at 830, expecting Amy at 900 and my friends Johanna and Molly around 1000. I had a wonderful visit with them, they brought their lil boys Jackson and Mitchell. Jackson brought trains and dinos while Mitchell brought legos shaped like a sword. Molly brought me some yummie zuchinni bread. Bianca played with the boys, while the rest of us chatted. Jackson was potty training and wanted an audience during his first potty break, he was quite happy, but not so happy on his last potty - Molly and Mitchell had already left, and Bianca was busy relaxing (she was up late the night before). Jackson gave Bianca a big kiss on the cheek before they left, very sweet.

The rest of the day Bianca, Amy, Sydney, Petyon and myself caught up on One Tree Hill, Bedford Diaries and the new adventures of the old christine... we ate the Z. Bread, then later we grubbed on mini sundried tomato turkey sandwiches.... That's some good stuff.

We met Carmen at Ben's parents house, Bianca went to stay the night and do a big egg hunt. Ben's dad got our stroller put together... Ben wasn't having much luck at home, I guess you have to read and look at the diagrams in the directions... The weather was still nice and we took the girls for a walk around the block in the stroller. They were both wide awake and enjoyed being outside - I don't think they enjoyed it as much as I did... I'm looking forward to being outdoors again. To bad the forcast has RAIN again.

Check out the smile on the lil guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment