Monday, April 10, 2006

April 4th

My first outing alone for more than 15 minutes.... it was more than driving Bianca to her friends house or running up to starbucks or jamba juice... I got to meet some friends for sushi.... i of course ate cooked stuff in my roll. I had the Godzilla... it's my favorite, not pregnant, pregnant, and nursing.... Yep... Darice was in full swing when I got to Tokyo Fro's, Frankie swaggered in after me.... That was enough party for me.... we ordered some grub. Frank always gets the crazy stuff, I had a lil taste... Darice got some monster handrolls, the size of Texas... a lil while into the party - the IRS showed up... I know what you're thinking.... BAD NEWS - but it wasn't really. We all brought the benjamins - so we were good to go. I was a clock watcher - knew I only had so many minutes before I needed to be home to nurse my precious babies. I think I made Darice nervous. I got to hang out about 45 minutes and that's a record. I dolled out hugs and was on my way home.

Home coming - Ben handing off Peyton as I walk in the door. It appears she cried for 45 minutes.... I guess she stopped within the 15 minutes it took me to get home. Was she starving? Naw I don't think so... Sydney slept the entire time I was gone, and while I nursed her sista. Bianca was in charge of Sidney, and as she would say "my baby was wonderful". Ben was more than happy to run off to the bedroom when i got home... the tv in the bedroom calls his name, it's quite at the back of the bus.. I mean house...

I enjoyed my quick outing, but I was glad to be home cuddling babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment