Friday, March 24, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday the weather was nice so we decided to head to the cemetery, march 24th is Kyle's anniversary. My friend Johanna sent us a balloon bouquet letting us know that she was thinking about us and Kyle. It's really nice to have people remembering Kyle - besides us. We went to party city and got a bunch of balloons to put at his marker, plus some to release. We hung out for a lil while, it was really windy when we got there, so we didn't take the babies out, and we didn't stay as long as I'd liked to. I know there will be a time when we can stay longer, so I don't let it bother me.

After we left the cemetery we went to Bianca's socce try outs again... this time I got roped into going. So - Sydney, Peyton and I hung out in the car, listening to tunes, nursing and just talking. Some of the other soccer moms came to the car to visit and see the babies. After a couple hours the babies got restless - so I loaded them back into their carseats and we went cruising. We ended up at Uncle Rafa's house, I couldn't find their phone number so I decided we'd come back when I picked Bianca and Ben up at the soccer field.

Sydney and Peyton enjoyed the visit with Uncle Rafa and Aunt Laura. Andres, Vanessa and Bianca played with the birds, and hamster. The babies were on their best behavior, Laura was having lots of fun with Sydney. She even got to change a dirty diaper, how much more fun could you have? Okay dancing with the baby was more fun. Tomorrow Bianca is spending the night with Andres and Vanessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment