Friday, March 10, 2006

Thursday


Alex and Amy came over with starbucks offerings... an iced vanilla latte decaf for me, something chocolate for Alex and something less than perfect for Amy's vanilla mocha. What is a vanilla mocha? If I ask her, she's not sure, just swears she had one once and it was great... but lately it hasn't been work the $3.50... I can't believe that Alex is giving up his Thursday to hang out with Amy, Sydney, Peyton and me... We watch Along Came Polly... Amy and I take the babies into my bedroom to catch up on our shows... Alex plays XBOX360 Condemed Minds??? (you're the FBI agent) Amy makes us lunch and Alex takes turns holding the babies. He really seems to like them, but he complains that they are small... the babies enjoy spitting and tooting on him, they even offer him a dimpled smile on occassion. Amy cleans house while i feed babies. Bianca and her friends come home from school. KAOS ooops Chaos... KAOS were my friends from highschool. Chaos are her friends from elementary. We play, we chat, we nurse babies, change babies, dance with babies... everyone is tired. Bianca's friends go home, and Alex, Bianca and Sydney curl up for a nap... how sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment