Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday


Oh what a night. Peyton was up every 90 minutes... she would nurse and then fall asleep to quickly and wake up with a rumbling in her tummy. Poor Sydney had to wake up a little early to eat because of her sister, and poor mommie who didn't get much sleep at all. We did some walking the hallway again but not like the other night. I can't wait til my chair comes in. I've been waiting a month now for my chair to be delivered. It's gonna be nice to sit in the chair, relax, recline, rock instead of the no motion couch. I guess I should have waited to give my glider to my sister until after my new chair arrived.

This morning was the first time I successfully nursed both babies while laying in my bed. Usually they don't latch on well and I end up with a puddle of milk on my bed... but not this morning. YEAH. I'm not sure what time I started nursing the baby, not sure what time the baby fell off, cuz I was catchin some z's. I'm usually anal about writing down the feeding start and finish times and if they had a potty, if this nursing in bed goes well, I may move away from note taking and the many trips to the livingroom during the night. BTW - I got some cute pictures of the girls snuggling after the morning feeding




My sister came by at 10 o'clock sharp, no starbucks this morning. We played with the babies and hung out til she picked Bianca and Alyce from school at 1120. Then the house was full of kids. Bianca and Alyce were cleaning Bianca's room so that Bianca could spend the night away from home. Don't tell Bianca, but I would have let her spend the night even if she hadn't cleaned her room completely. The girls actually took everything from under Bianca's loft bed out.... put it in the middle of the room. Her room looked like a hurricane hit. Alyce explained that she's a neat freak... and doesn't like sugar... so she was willing to help Bianca clean. Now that's a friend you keep for life... as the afternoon crept away Alyce kept coming out and saying that Bianca's room was a hard room to clean... I'm not sure what that meant. She even tried to recruit Amy to help clean. No cigar. they'd take breaks and play, push the fake twin dolls around the house, a brief snack at the cafe and a walk in the park. I was pleasantly surprised to see a clean room at 2:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment