Monday, January 27, 2014

Friday night game night


Kam asked me to sit in the chair again. I'm really sad and tired. Everyone is in bed going to sleep. Except me. I be a
blogin in the chair wishing I was laying down or sleeping.  We all have to get up early for soccer camp and Bianca's volunteering at the animal shelter. I was hoping to laying in bed with him again
Anyhow
So the kids want to implement game night again. This comes and goes like the rain. Not the rain of late cuz you did notice the drought. Right?  Anyhow. Apples to apples is always a favorite. We skipped the Disney edition thinking the girls read a whole lot better these days. So we are playing the 12 years old version. Or maybe it was 10 years old and up. The first few cards are ok. But then the meanings of words and which card to play. Oops. We laughed so hard some of us cried others of us farted. We are a crazy family. 
I planned on giving examples but now Kam wants me to cover him again and rub his back. ❤😍❤
We will have to play family game night part deux tomorrow night while Kamren is at the monster truck jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment