Friday, May 03, 2013

Manic Monday

Damn it's 90 something to night and the house is just an oven. After an amazing workout and dinner. Kids all tucked into bed and then you hear it. Sydney and Peyton messing around. After being told to get to bed a lil while later Peyton comes down saying Sydney is kicking her. So I told them if they can't behave no swimming this week. Then I told Peyton if she's gonna kick you kick her back. Well I guess Peyton hit Sydney and Sydney kicked Peyton off the bed and she landed on her head. Are you kidding me? Really. That's what I get.

I just talked to Sydney today about thinking before speaking and well maybe speaking before acting is in the cards for her as well.

I'm seriously thinking about moving Sydney into her own room and having Kamren and Peyton do the bunked thing. I don't know what to do with Sydney. Just when I think it's going well... Something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment