Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playdate with Norma & the boys

Norma invited us over to swim.... finally.  It's been a couple of years and I guess her backyard is now playdate worthy.  We couldn't wait for 1 o'clock to roll around, so Bianca and I headed to the salon to get pedicures, it was so nice to have a massaging chair and someone to pamper my feet, and my toenails were in need of some TLC and midnight blue polish.   Picked up my nephew Patrick and then headed to show Kamren off to Norma.

We arrived in grand style... me dropping my phone in the water - it stopped working for a few hours... 

Pool time.  Kamren enjoyed visiting with Norma while me and all the kids played some Marco Polo... the water was cold at first, but after 5 minutes we were all used to it.  Richie was sleeping after a hard day on the soccer field and I think all the fun in the backyard woke him up cuz he couldn't wait to join the party.....  okay maybe it didn't happen exactly like that....

Alex loved holding Kamren and was surprised how much Kamren liked his mom.  I guess they have a cousin who isn't so happy when he's being held....  






No comments:

Post a Comment