Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 months old... 3 days

Yep, 2 it's my 2 month old appointment.... That's me.  Had my appointment with Robin.  She said I look great, and growing up healthy - that's the most important, not to mention I'm a happy lil guy.

Stats:
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 14 lbs (95%)
Head: 15 1/2 inches (30%)

What I'm doing...  smiling, laughing, lifting my head (it's strong) babbling lots and eating my hands. I love when my mom cuddles me, sings to me and dances with me.  I light up when my sisters, dad or mom talk to me, my smile is infectious.

My mom has been busy and not blogging like she's supposed to.  What is she thinking?  I guess between me and my sisters, she's got her hands full.  This is supposed to be my baby book someday.  Mom better get back to work on this blog.  She doesn't remember what she's wrote or what she's forgot.

Let's get this going.  I have been sleeping 4 or 5 hours a night from when mom puts me down, wake up and nurse and then back to sleep for mom and me.  Mom keeps me swaddled at night, and I think it's great, I sleep, she sleeps, we all wake up happy.  She says that my sisters never liked to sleep.  We usually get up around 6 am and start the day.  It's either a work out or taking Bianca to school.  Some mornings it's starbucks others it's brewing at home.  I think I like Starbucks better, as do my sisters.

Things I love - Sitting in the bouncer and watching cartoons with my sisters, watching mom workout, going for walks, laying on the floor with toys, doing tummy time with my sisters and mom, sitting and watching Kallie while mom is cleaning house.

No comments:

Post a Comment