Monday, July 10, 2006

Lemme see ya grill

bottom left - just popped out today... So Sydney was having a bad day, started when we got home from the gym, she took a lil nap while we ate lunch and woke up as soon as the phone rang and the boys from FTB called me... So I nursed her and then Peyton while I was talking on the phone... then Sydney started getting wild and yelling and fussing... so I tried to calm her down.. and finally we decided to take a ride in the car.. hit the drive thru at Starbucks... I've been craving a half caf...vanilla latte. Syd liked it, she took a nap again... slept great... about 430 I woke her up again and nursed her and then we headed to my parents house to swim.... that's when we found it.... Nana found it really.... a tooth... Yep Syd's got her first tooth. BRAVO

And we all got to swim.... Sweet deal, the babies enjoyed the evening swim. Now I have to get a picture of that grill

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Score, 1-0. Next time you see the Tooth Fairy, could you point her in our direction?? I've got someone who'd like to have a chat with her!

    Way to go Sydney!

    ReplyDelete