Wednesday, July 12, 2006

9:02

Last week I bet Ben that Bianca would run the mile the fastest on her soccer team. I've only been to one practice so I don't know the rest of the girls that well. Ben (da coach) bet that Tiara would come in first. So.... Bianca came in first today... and she came in quite a bit faster than her teammates, Renee came in 2nd and her time was 10:31.... So to celebrate tomorrow... We'll be stopping off to pick up Shari's Berries... Go Bianca....You Rock.

Today was a slow day, Bianca and I woke up to the cooing of Sydney and Peyton around 830... Bianca stayed in bed til 900... When I went to check on them, I knew they were playing, but Peyton had rolled onto her tummy while Sydney had her feet up to her nose laying on her back.

This last week Peyton has been rolling over onto her side to fall sleep, I get nervous because I don't want her to roll onto her tummy and sleep. I left them for a few more minutes to play before nursing them and changing them. When big sister got up, she played with them while I cleaned up their bedroom some, and put some laundry away. I managed to clean the livingroom up too.... I hate cleaning....

after we all got some grub in our tummies, we hit the gym.... it was quiet at the gym today. We went to my parents house where Bianca did fashion shows sporting my sisters outfits...(hope you aren't reading this Amy). Finally I took the babies out near the pool (after I found some shade) and watched Bianca swim before she had soccer practice.

I stayed home with the cranky girls who wouldn't NAP... they both took thirty minute naps.. of course Peyton had a fifteen minute headstart so I only got fifteen minutes alone time... where I did some YOGA... boy could I use a lil break.

The girls are still awake...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Way to go, Bianca! Eat a Sherri Berry for me! Yum! I think I'd run that fast too for those things :) (...that wasn't a challenge...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Gee, somehow Bianca is a little athletic like MOM! That rocks!

    Sounds like the twins are starting to get mobile... UH-OH you know what that means! :o)

    Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bianca, good job on the run. Of course you've been winning at everything lately. Your Dad was a fool to bet against you! Just don't get stuck up on me.

    Mom, I hate cleaning too...now if I could only borrow the babies so I could have a decent excuse not to clean!

    ReplyDelete