Friday, June 09, 2006

thursday out and about

Peyton gets her groove on

Sydney practices the airplane


SYDNEY Mom got us dressed in some matching red overall skirts. We really like the red, especially when we cry, our face can match the outfit - color coordination at it's finest.

PEYTON So we played in the grass a lil while, while mom was snappin photo's - we were trying to run our feet over the grass. Sydney got to touch it... check out that face... I on the other hand, well I was getting down with the beats, my own beats

SYDNEY The wind was blowing slightly, made for some strange noises, I couldn't tell if anyone else noticed... I'm sure my lil sister did, cuz I noticed her getting her groove on. Guess what? Yep, world cup and I'm already practicing my airplane move, can't wait to hear them yell GOL!

Peyton We met daddy at his work today, he gave us the royal tour. Actually we didn't see everyone, but I made quite an impression on Lilly, she was laughin, I had jokes. I was feeling really comfy with her, gave her my specialty "I like you" I didn't get to meet everyone, some folks were in meetings and mom hauled me away for a nursing but I could hear Sydney putting on a show

Sydney People love to hear me talk, well I think my lil sister gets a lil frusterated because I'm louder, bigger and I rule the crib, okay well enough said. I had everyone going, I gave them a lil time to speak, but I held the conversation on my own for the most part. I put on the charm. Not sure who all stopped by, dad was holding me and mom snuck away for some quiet time with Peyton.

The girls were knocked out about fifteen minutes, the time it took to get home from I Street. They were raising the dead by the time I sat down, everyone was cranky and overtired... I had a lot of rocking to do... finally I got both babies down for a lil nap. Usually Thursdays are early days for Bianca, but they had a field trip to the aquatic center so I was picking her and Kelsie up at 330, made it with time to spare and we hit the gym.... I had four kids at the gym, no one seemed to mind, they watched over binkies and crowd control while I made my round on the equipment. Bianca dumped Sydney off on me as soon as I got on the bike... so we cruised around on the bike, mostly talking to our new friend Heather (the mom) and Mauve (the baby) - They go to our church... yep we own a church - okay we share a church. So we did lots of chatting and the bike ride felt so quick... I hope we run into them again soon. We have one other friend (Kelsie - the baby) don't know mommy's name yet.

After the gym we grabbed some Taco's and went to ISA to watch soccer and see Brandy and Jack... They were late... Brandy's always late, but now she has an excuse ~smile~ we hung out for a lil bit. Bianca held onto Syd and I had Pey. Sydney did a lot of flirting with Jack and let her self be heard... Peyton flirted a lil bit too, but she was tired and not in the mood to talk. Jack just stared into my girls blue eyes - mesmorized by their beauty ~lmao~ We had fun....

When we got home... it was a cry fest.... lots of tears, crying, lots of mama rocking and rolling, nursing and cursing - opps delete that part... ~lmao~ Finally got those crazy girls into bed, spent a lil time with Bianca messing around and then we all hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment