Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Seeing Doubles

Yesterday we went to Raley's to do some grocery shopping, I was picking out apples when I saw a couple from Sharing Parents and our twins classes, their babies had arrived. No one had heard from them, so it was nice to see them in the flesh and their darling babies. She said she saw the announcement in the newsletter that we had delivered healthy baby girls. They had a boy - John and a girl - Gabriella. They are 14 weeks old, very cute babies. the boy is bald and the girl had lots of dark hair. We ended up taking up the entire fruit isle talking about our experiences, the pregnancy, the birth and taking care of our babies.... we talked for at least 40 minutes... People would stop and oogle the babies, thinking it was strange to see two sets of twins, they'd ask lots of questions too. When we finally did manage to go about with our shopping, a lady came up to me and said. "did you know there is another set of twins shopping too?" ~lmao~ Yep, I knew it...

Anyhow it got me to thinking about all the friends I've made through sharing parents, people I would have never met if Kyle were still with us today. There is not a day that goes by that I don't wish Kyle was here, but I am thankful for the friends I've met along the way, the people that understand me, the people I understand. They are the only ones that really get me, that know how I feel, because they feel it too. Everyone from my group is having babies or have delivered. We share in each others joys of having the babies and also in the fears of the unknown.

I'm so thankful that I have these precious baby girls. One that looks just like Bianca and one that looks just like Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment