Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shots Ring Out

Four Month Dr Appt - let's just say there was lots of screaming after the shots... Peyton took it bad, she cried the longest before we left the dr office, and she went last... We had to let Sydney go first because she kept trying to fall asleep while we were waiting for the vaccinations.

Sydney is 24 1/2 inches long (50%)weighs 15 lbs 2 oz (85%)
Peyton is 24 3/4 inches long (75%)weighs 14 lbs 0 oz (55%)

Sydney looks longer than Peyton - so I'm thinking the nurse messed up, she drew the lines totally off when she measured Peyton, cuz I'm thinking Sydney is a good inch longer than her sister... I could be wrong... but I don't think so.

Went to the in laws after the doctor, grandma is home with a sore knee - she had surgery on it, and I knew she could use some company and I could use some extra hands while caring for CRANKY babies. They started off great... they nursed and played in the bouncer and swing, fell asleep. Peyton woke up first, she nursed again and then I left to pick up Bianca from school... when I came back Peyton was SCREAMING, and had been for quite a long time, she was sleeping and screaming... not sure how that works.... MORE TYLENOL please.... finally I calmed her back to sleep and she slept on the couch.
Sydney woke up and was fine for a few minutes and then she started screaming and screaming, nothing worked... she was RED. she wouldn't even nurse. She skipped a meal (hard to believe). Finally grandma got her to fall asleep. When she woke up again she was WONDERFUL.... and she nursed extra since she skipped lunch. Peyton woke up cranky, nursed and went back to sleep, finally she got up at 5 pm..... and was awake and happy... YEAH

I'm thinking tomorrow will be a GREAT day to go to my parents and swim, it's gonna be 105, not sure what today was.. but it felt 105.

2 comments:

  1. Yes today was upto 104!! SHeesh!! AC better be fixed tomorrow or Else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six month appt already!? How time does fly by...Max has his 4Th month appt pretty soon, I'm so not looking forward.

    ReplyDelete