Thursday, May 04, 2006

go shorty - it's your birthday

Bianca brought home an invitation to the Governors Mansion. She won the California Heritage Essay contest. Her essay won... I was ecstatic, we had no idea she entered an essay contest. We are very proud of her. We will be attending the awards ceremony on May 18th (our ten year anniversary). She's totally excited.

Last night Ben couldn't wait to give me my birthday present.... he got me a Nikon D50 SLR digital camera.... It's so awesome. He even got me some classes (12) to learn how to use my camera and learn more about the digital world it lives it.... both girls went to bed in the co-sleeper.... I'm proud of them... proud of myself for getting them to both go to sleep in their bed again..... Today me and the girls hung out at home til about 1230, then we headed over towards Bianca's school where we walked around the neighborhood until 125 when Bianca got out of school. She showed her sisters off to various teachers and friends (this is the second time we've gone to her school). We went to Traders and got lots of flowers, then we went home and waited for Ben to get off work. We headed to the cemetery to take fresh flowers for Kyle. Then we went to dinner at Ettores (I'm the only one that likes it). After dinner we got cake.... YUMMIE.... I love their cakes... Then we came home... I stole a few minutes to write in the blog... YEAH me....

No comments:

Post a Comment