Monday, May 01, 2006

Daddy's B Day (wednesday) 4-26-06

WEDNESDAY - The big plan for daddy's B Day is to go to Benihana's for dinner, but he wanted to wait until Sunday to go, he didn't want to fight traffic, and his mom hates driving in traffic too. So we went to Olive Garden for dinner on his actual B Day. This was the girls first dinner out, and it won't be their last. They were excellent. They each had a sling on either side of me, sitting in their carseat. Bianca sat next to Peyton and Daddy sat next to Sydney. The girls were fascinated, looking around and listening to all the people talking. They each nursed while we ate our salads. Bianca had spaghetti and tomato sauce, I had the 5 cheese ziti, and daddy had spaghetti. Sometimes they are so boring... Daddy wanted to go to Coldstone for his birthday, Bianca had the chocolate decadence with coffee ice cream. Daddy had strawberry blonde with vanilla ice cream. I had the strawberry blonde with white chocolate ice cream. Coldstone didn't have many ice cream flavors to choose from, everyone beat us to ice cream.

SATURDAY - The Rage played in the chamionship game. It was an easy game for the girls. Bianca had one goal, Jade had a couple goals, Alex had a goal, Tiara had a goal, Annie had a goal. There were lots of goals scored by the Rage. The other team never scored. YEAH. T-shirts all around. Bianca, Sydney, Petyon and I went to Nami's b day party. It was a spa day theme. The girls got manicure and pedicures, they danced, ate lil tea sandwiches and salads and ate yummie chocolate cake with strawberries. Way to bake Miranda!!! there were a few girls at the party that were SO LOUD. Peyton couldn't sleep cuz it was to noisy. the girls were pretty good. Mary did a lot of holding babies with me. Of course Bianca paraded her sisters about too. Bianca decided to sleep over at Nami's and we'd meet up for church in the morning.

SUNDAY - We took the babies to church for the first time, we almost made it on time, but we beat Bianca... they slept peacefully in their baby bjorns. Yep, I got daddy to wear one. He carried Syd and I had Peyton. I think they liked it. I know I always feel good when we make it to church, I get this refreshing feeling. I'm always up early, but being up early and getting outside is so much better than just getting up early. After church we went to the cemetery and took flowers. The girls got out for a lil while. Then we went home and changed and headed out for some shopping. Sydney slept almost the entire time. Peyton cried almost the entire time. I carried Peyton most of the day. I was worn out. We hit the bookstore where I nursed babies, Peyton wanted all the turns. We met Ben's parents at Benihana's for an early dinner. The girls were wide awake and it was noisy, they didn't like Benihana's as much as we did. There was lots of crying and nursing going on.

the last few days Sydney has been having crying spells between ten and midnight.... nothing makes her happy... Ben had the same crying spells - according to his mom and dad... I put Peyton to bed at ten and then Sydney goes into her crying spells. We disappear into my room where we dance, lay, nurse, and cry. When she finally stops I can put her into the co-sleeper while she's dozing off and she will fall asleep. (4 days in a row)

No comments:

Post a Comment