Sunday, February 26, 2006

So Yesterday


I think I slept for 5 hours Friday night thru Saturday morning. The girls had me up every couple hours to nurse. I'm really used to it now. Wake up, change a diaper, walk in a daze to the livingroom, sit down, turn on the tv, check the time, find my breast and nurse the baby, when the baby falls off my nipple, write the time down, burp the baby, walk back to the nursery, place baby in kiddopotamus, walk back into my room, place baby in co-sleeper next to waking baby. Now do the same thing again. Usually an hour has past by the time I put the next baby back in the co-sleeper. Climb into bed myself and snooze for up to two hours. Wake up at least three more time in the night as the process repeats its self.

Amy (my sister) came by about noon to hang out with us. She stayed a couple hours. I got some good pictures of her and Peyton (she was awake). Amy left and Uncle Steven, Joan and Andrew came by for a first visit. Andrew was empressed with.... Bianca's cars - I think he just likes cars. Joan held Sydney and Steven held Peyton. They compared notes. They seem to think that Peyton looks more like Bianca. I don't really agree, of course they probably don't remember what Bianca looked like as a baby. She was a bulldog - or if you ask Papa, a frog. I'm thinking Peyton looks more like Ben, and has some of Kyle's features. We can compare pictures. (as soon as I start posting them).
Company left and it was just the five of us again, settling in for a nap and some tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment