Saturday, April 27, 2013

Laser tag

I'm finishing this post. I'm in the sauna. Burning up. Sweating pouring out and it stings my throat. Ugh. I can't think. Almost time to get out. Adele in my ears and laser tag on the mind.

Took the kids to play laser tag last Tuesday. That would be April 23. Peyton, Sydney, Bianca and me. Yes I'm the only competitive one in the group. I can't wait til the lil girls get competitive. Bianca Ida's getting mad at me that I wanted her to follow me into the base. I kept shooting three of the other team but the fourth would get me. So I thought she could help. Nope. The other team had their base protected and enough people shooting our base too. I have no clue where our team was or what they were doing. First game I had 1st on our team of 11. Game 2 I had second. And again our team sucked. I can't wait to take DJ with us next time we go. I took some photos but only one came out. 2 games if laser tag and $26 in snacks and $50 in game tokens. We still have half of the tokens.

Still playing catch up on the blog and life. Even the gym. Today is day 1 again after a week off cuz of my stitches. Today the pool is packed. The kids want to swim. So I'm thinking if they can have a good week I will gladly bring them back to swim. It's gonna be 97 at the end on the week. Now if I was swimsuit ready. Yikes. I have a lil time to kill and a lot to trim.


No comments:

Post a Comment