Friday, May 27, 2011

Kamren's Reception after the Baptism

The after party was huge.  All my family turned out and a bunch of our friends.  We had Tamales - enough said.  Grandma, Papa and Bianca make the best tamales ever.  Everyone loved them.

So many new faces and I didn't miss a beat.  It was my happy day.  I went from person to person, smiled and coo'd, I was awake almost the entire reception and my first party was a hit.  I'm looking forward to many more parties. 

it was a special day and i wore the same outfit that my dad wore at his baptism, i looked good.

Here are a few faces with me:

Michelle and Sydney

Dominic the green gobblin

Ben and the gang

Party on

mom and shannon

the baptism boy

me and my papa

great grandma and me

me and courtni

mama and me

mom, leanne and me

me and aunt amy

Sadie, mom, nicola, peyton and coach donnie

my nino and me

No comments:

Post a Comment