Thursday, January 18, 2007

it's official

Peyton
Sydney


Sydney is walkin like a pro. she doesn't do the cute drunken sailor walk, it's more of a... ready or not here I come, and if I'm close I'm gonna dive... meanwhile Peyton has taken over the mail truck... and Sydney is enjoying the ride of her life....



"faster Peyton, i wanna be there yesterday" "and if you would have shared the truck with me earlier, I would have had you there yesterday, so settle for today"

"we've got mail to deliver, lets move this truck" "yes, master"

"Navigator, your eyes should be straight ahead" "But Bianca wants us to detour"

1 comment:

  1. That stinker! Peyton will follow right behind her... you watch...It's always custom for Avila girls to walk before their 1st birthday!

    Too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete