Thursday, August 10, 2006

Picnic and Fountains


On Wednesday we met Tia Andria and Primos Dominic and Donovan at Sealy. Tia Andria beat us there, she had the blanket already set up when we got there. We ate some lunch and then Dominic and Bianca were off to splash in the fountains. Donovan, Sydney and Peyton played on the blanket. Check out the feet.

Bianca and Dominic went between the water and the park quite a few times. It was nice to sit in the park and watch the kids play and have a little bit of grown up talk. I was surprised at all the people, guess they have lots of mom groups that meet at Sealy. There were quite a few big kids too. When I was a kid Sealy had a pool, we spent most of our summers between Sealy, Howe, Cottage pools and Waterworld.



Bianca took Donovan to play in the water, looks like they were having fun. I'm thinking I need to get wet next time too.

2 comments:

  1. Sealy Pool was where I learned to swim. I remember when the school was across the street also. Geez, I'm old!

    ReplyDelete