Sunday, July 02, 2006

pool monitors

Uncle Rudy and I were the pool monitors, but first we had to see who the captain was... so I gave him a lil push when we were standing near the pool, but I wasn't trying to force him in... he took that as the challenge and grabbed me trying to toss me in... I couldn't go down like that... so we were scrappin UFC style, he went for a leg lock and I took his leg too, if anyone was going, it would be together or no one at all. he kept pulling and i kept pulling right back, I had to keep myself low to the ground to have some leverage against him, after a few minutes - okay maybe not even that long Papa Rudy made Baby Rudy let go.... So it was a draw and the title is still on the line....

Back to the pool party - we did our best to keep those crazy kids in line. There were cannon balls galore. I did a lot of catching the bomb as Dominic would do his cannon ball right at me - making sure I was there to catch him. On the other side of the pool Uncle Rudy was teaching Kayln and Matthew how to do flips from the side of the pool. The closest Matthew got was a Superman style belly flop, and Kayln stuck to the mini cannonball.

Auntie Joan finally got in with Andrew, he did a lot of swimming on his own, he's a big boy for two... He's the more indepedent type, he didn't need mama, Tia or Uncle Rudy helping him. He enjoyed throwing the cars and boats into the pool and watching them go. He did some launching of the sailboat with Andres. It seemed like he was more interested in taking the jeep for a drive around the pool than swimming this time.

Dominic enjoyed riding the jetski around the pool, he didn't want anyone getting to close to him. I think his daddy's gonna have to take him out on the REAL JETSKI's soon. He's gonna be an adrenaline junkie.



Donovan, Peyton and Sydney all took dips in the pool too. Donovan had lots of fun splashing around while Peyton and Sydney preferred less waves and kickin back - I think they're gonna like the LazyRiver.

Sydney and Peyton did some kicking while we swam around the pool, they got the feet kicking down - just like laying on the floor - again the hands are just out. That style works best in the pool when a pool monitor is holding them ~lol~ Neither baby wanted to get outta the pool, but since daddy was sick (AGAIN) the girls took turns. Daddy snapped pictures and managed to get a whole 8 of Peyton in the pool and 32 of Sydney - SO UNFAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment